Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Ombré Hair


Ombré Hair


I got bored of my hair a while ago and decided that I wanted a change. I was very aprehensive when it came to dying all of my hair as I didn't want to dye the whole thing. I had seen people with 'ombréd' hair on youtube and recently saw adverts for a special ombré dying kit on the tv and thought I would give it a go. The picture above is what my hair came out like. I am very pleased with how it has come out and lots of my friend's and their parents have commented on how it came out.

The dye that i used was the L'Oreal Paris Wild Ombré Hair dye in number two, I think. I am very pleased with how easy it was to apply. You have to leave the dye in for 25 - 45 minutes, I left it in for the whole 45 minutes as my hair is quite dark. I would totally reccomend this product to anyone who is looking to ombré they're hair as it is really simple and easy to use as well as being very effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment